It Doesn’t have to be money OR your life
Somewhere between making money and spending money we live our lives. Here, we try to share some stories and resources for understanding how money fits into and enhances or detracts from living happily ever after.
Figuring out what’s next for you
- Taking a year off of employment
- How my life became curated by taking 2 years off
- Are you working your dream job?
- Career crossroads are more common
- Career changes are hard, especially past 50
- Is shared office space worth it?
Reading and Books
Money as we age
- Changes to productivity as we age
- Remembering your early financial life
- If you reach financial independence will you have a chip?
Family and money
- Don’t put your life goals on hold
- Picking a financial steward in the age of blended families
- Money, manners and millennial’s
- The day I knew I’d always manage my own finances