Saving, investing and spending money
Preserving your hard earned money is one of the most important tasks you can learn. There is also a booming industry in the personal finance blogging space to teach people how to save more of what they earn. They include frugal tips and minimizing expenses that go along with borrowing.
My wife and I have been doing many of these things for the last 30 years and we’re still discovering new ways to save and invest.
Frugal Money Saving Tips
- Scan your own books to save money
- Reduce the size of your cats litter box
- Learn how to cut your own hair and save big
- Collecting things can trigger irrational purchases
- How to get rid of your monthly recurring subscriptions
- Don’t ditch your old CDs and DVDs yet
- MoviePass is all you can eat movies at the theater
- Find great old media at thrift stores (CDs and DVDs)
- Create a credit card calendar to manage your due dates
- Too many eggs in your retire early basket?
- Sometimes you need to go with your gut feeling when investing
- Investing a cash windfall
- 4 things to avoid when investing in stocks
- Good opportunities to shift to buy and hold strategy
- Quick bathroom face lift PART1
- Quick bathroom face lift PART2
- Ways to save on your remodeling project
- Extend your electronic devices’ storage capacity
- Put off buying a new fridge by upgrading your current one
Splurges and Toys